“World Tennis With Harry Cicma" Television Show Returns For Second Season on New England Sports Netw

From: New Chapter Media
Published: Wed Apr 21 2010

"World Tennis With Harry Cicma" will return for a second season on the New England Sports Network (NESN) this year with five new shows that will air on the third Saturday of each month from May through September. The thirty-minute television show with Verizon FIOS and NBC Sports television personality Harry Cicma, features interviews and stories from the world of tennis, including one-on-one interviews with such stars as Venus and Serena Williams, Andy Roddick, Kim Clijsters, John McEnroe, Ana Ivanovic and others.

The show will air on the following dates and times.

Saturday, May 15 – Noon eastern
RE-AIR, Monday, May 17

Saturday, June 19 – Noon eastern
RE-AIR, Monday, June 21

Saturday, July 17 – Noon eastern
RE-AIR, Monday, July 21

Saturday, August 21 – Noon eastern
RE-AIR, Monday, August 23

Saturday, Sept. 18 – Noon eastern
RE-AIR, Monday, Sept. 20

In addition, the show will be available globally on the internet at www.WorldTennisMagazine.com and on the WorldTennisMagazine YouTube channel following its airing on NESN.

The New England Sports Network (NESN) is the flagship station for both the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins and is available on New England cable systems and nationally (in both standard definition and high definition through satellite TV providers DirectTV (Channel 628) and Dish Network (Channel 434). The Red Sox are a co-founder and majority owner (80 percent) of NESN with the Bruins owning the remaining 20 percent. NESN is delivered to over four million homes throughout New England and consistently receives higher ratings of any other national or regional sports channels in the region combined.

Cicma is the primary sports anchor and sports director for Verizon FIOS1 WRNN TV in New York City and reports for NBC Sports & NBCSports.com. He was previously the sports anchor and producer at NBC in Providence, R.I. and CBS in Springfield, Mass., and ABC in Sioux City, Iowa. He is the co-founder and host of "World Tennis with Harry Cicma" and also served as a commentator for other networks including Fox Sports Net and Tennis Channel and has commentated for World Team Tennis and the U.S. Open tennis championship’s world feed. A former ATP world-ranked doubles player, he was also a standout Big East tennis player at Rutgers University.

Randy Walker
New Chapter Media
New York, NY
Company: New Chapter Media
Contact Name: Randy Walker
Contact Email: Rwalker@NewChapterMedia.com
Contact Phone: 917-770-0843

Visit website »