New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Jun 03 2013] Autoimmune Technologies, LLC (Autoimmune) is a biomedical company. The company develops medical diagnostic tests, explores disease mechanisms and investigates therapies for autoimmune diseases and disorders. It develops anti-viral drugs that are designed to prevent viral particles from fusing with target cells. Autoimmune also develops Flufirvitide, influenza drug a blood test to aid in diagnosis of Lassa fever, fibromyalgia, systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogren's syndrome, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and Grave's disease. The company's laboratory tests include fibromyalgia, lassa fever, gulf war syndrome, lupus, sjogren's, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, grave's disease, breast cancer, and non-HIV AIDS. Autoimmune is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Autoimmune Technologies, LLC portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Advanced Bionics, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Veridex, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update