New Defense market report from Markets and Markets: "Global Smart Weapons Market - Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)"
[ClickPress, Tue Jan 07 2014] This report presents a complete analysis of the global smart weapons market across the projected period. It provides an analysis of the factors driving the market, the challenges faced by the industry, and the factors restraining the growth of the market. It also discusses the key industry trends, market trends, and technology trends that influence the global market .It provides a complete sizing of the global market over the next five years and talks about the market share by different sub-sectors. It provides insights into regional trends on spending, analyzes the market size by region, and also provides data on spending patterns by sub-sector. It tracks, analyzes, and lays out the market size of the major defense spenders in each region and provides the market share by sub-category, namely, anti-armor weapons, guided munitions, guided projectiles, stand-off missiles, and guided rockets. It talks about the leading competitors in the global market; and apart from a general overview of the companies, it also provides details on their financial position, key products, and markets dealt with
Full Report Details at
The change in the nature of warfare has resulted in the demand for smart weapon. The global smart weapons market is valued at $3621 million in 2013 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.06% to reach $5335.1 million by 2018. The market is highly competitive with a host of industry participants vying for contracts; and the fiscal deficit in most western countries is expected to increase competition. High-growth sectors in the global market include Saudi Arabia with a CAGR of 21.67%, followed by Japan with a CAGR of 14.48%. The Middle East has a CAGR of 15.21% followed by Latin America and Asia. The stand-off weapons segment is expected to have the highest demand in this market. Budget cuts in most western countries are anticipated to have minimal impact on the market. U.S. is expected to procure smart weapons worth $2 billion by 2018. The industry is fragmented and most of the tier-1 players are from U.S. and Europe.
This global smart weapons market research report categorizes the global market on the basis of type of smart weapons, geography; forecasting revenues, market share, and analyzing trends in each type.
On the basis of smart weapon type:
This market is segmented on the basis of revenue generated across the various types:
On the basis of geography
Geography is classified into,
The Middle East
On the basis of country
The following countries are covered in this report:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Lethal Weapons Market (2013 - 2018)
- Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Solar Market [Communication, RFID, Automation, Metering, Automated Meter Reading, Solar Meter, Intelligrid, Integration and Platform Monitoring, IT & Analytics]: Global Advancements, Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Education Technology (Ed Tech) and Smart Classroom Market [Hardware (IWB, Projectors, Displays, Printers); Systems (LMS, LCMS, LCDS, SRS, DMS); Technologies (Gaming, Analytics, ERP, Dashboards)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)