New Energy market report from Euromonitor International: "Refined Petroleum Products in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report"
[ClickPress, Mon May 26 2014] Due to impact of economic downturn, refined petroleum products market grows at CAGR of just 1% over 2007-2012 to SR85.8 billion in latter year. B2B purchases dominate with 82% share of market value in 2012. Industry highly relies on foreign markets, with exports representing 52% of product output in 2012. Industry is concentrated with four largest companies generating nearly 77% of total production. Refined petroleum products industry forecast to grow at 7% CAGR over forecast period.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Refined Petroleum Products in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 232. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Refined Petroleum Products in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 232 report includes:
* Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
* Analysis of market growth and industry performance
* Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
* Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
* Analysis of suppliers to the industry
* Analysis of buyers from the industry
Full Report Details at
The report will answer questions such as:
* What is the turnover of the industry?
* How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
* What is the industry costs structure?
* How profitable is this industry?
* Who are the key customers of this industry?
* How many people are employed in the industry?
* What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
* How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Benchmark performance against industry averages
* Identify growth opportunities
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Refined Petroleum Products in India: Industrial Report
- Refined Petroleum Products in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Refined Petroleum Products in Japan: Industrial Report
- Refined Petroleum Products in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Refined Petroleum Products in Indonesia: Industrial Report