In 2013, Kimberly-Clark Uruguay SA continued to lead incontinence with 34% value share, followed by Industria Papelera Uruguay (25%) and Ricardo Piffaretti (25%). Domestic player Sagrin with sales declining over the review period held on to 14% value share ranking fourth overall in 2013. The top three companies have loyal customer bases and handle very similar portfolios with a wide product offer especially for moderate/heavy incontinence, the larger of the two categories.
Full Report Details at
International companies and brands are expected to improve their combined participation in the category as local companies such as Sagrin and smaller manufacturers of adult diapers are not predicted to have the resources to maintain the pace in the improvement of incontinence products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Incontinence industry in Uruguay with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Incontinence industry in Uruguay, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Incontinence in Uruguay market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Incontinence in Uruguay?
* What are the major brands in Uruguay?
* What are the most important channels for incontinence products?
* How do light incontinence products perform compared to moderate/heavy incontinence products?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in South Korea
- Incontinence in Italy
- Incontinence in Finland
- Incontinence in Germany
- Incontinence in Japan