Saudi Arabia's technical testing and analysis market reaches SR706 million in 2012. Businesses account for 79% of demand, fuelled by growing construction, mineral mining and product certification demand in 2012. All products imported to Saudi Arabia must comply with Certificate of Conformity. High profitability encourages newcomers to enter the industry, number of companies increases 46%. Industry dominated by large companies, strong competition from foreign players. Saudi Arabia's testing and analysis industry expected to see 8% CAGR over 2013-2018.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Technical Testing and Analysis in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7422. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
Full Report Details at
The Technical Testing and Analysis in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7422 report includes:
* Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
* Analysis of market growth and industry performance
* Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
* Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
* Analysis of suppliers to the industry
* Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
* What is the turnover of the industry?
* How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
* What is the industry costs structure?
* How profitable is this industry?
* Who are the key customers of this industry?
* How many people are employed in the industry?
* What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
* How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Benchmark performance against industry averages
* Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Certification of Products, Other Testing and Analysis Services, Testing of Materials and Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Signal Generators Market by Products (Arbitrary Waveform, RF, Microwave, Function), Applications (Designing, Testing, Repairing), End Users (Telecommunication, Electronics Manufacturing, Industrial) And Technology (WCDMA, GSM, LTE) - 2013-2018
- Technical Textiles, Labels, Badges and Other Textile Products in Russia: Industrial Report
- Torque Sensor Market - By Technology (Rotary, Static/Reaction, Magnetoelastic, IR, SAW, Optical), Application (Automotive, Industrial, Test & Measurement, Aerospace & Defense, Medical) and Geography, Global Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Technical Textiles, Labels, Badges and Other Textile Products in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Appliances for Measuring, Navigating and Testing in South Korea: Industrial Report
New Market Study Published: Technical Testing and Analysis in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001