RTD tea producers tried to slow the decline of RTD tea sales by responding to the wellness trend and increasingly positioning their drinks as healthy lifestyle products through two strategies - healthier ingredients and elegant designs. Despite their efforts, RTD tea posted an off-trade volume decline of 2% and a value decline of 1% in 2012.
The domestic player Rauch Fruchtsäfte GmbH remained the clear leader in RTD tea in 2012 with a 52% volume share. The company’s success can be attributed to two very strong brands - the traditional Rauch brand and the wellness brand Nativa. The discounter Hofer GmbH & Co KG ranked second with a 17% volume share through its different economy RTD tea products.
Due to strong new product launches offering healthier versions of existing brands, the category’s volume decline over the forecast period is expected to slow from a -3% CAGR over 2007-2012 to a -2% CAGR. However, many consumers are likely to switch from conventional products to newly launched product extensions.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Austria market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of RTD Tea in Austria?
* What are the major brands in Austria?
* What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Austria?
* Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Austria?
* What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
* What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Austria?
* Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Austria?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
RTD Tea in Austria - New Report Available
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001