Novartis Slovakia leads dermatologicals, with a 14% share of retail value sales, in 2013. The company benefits from a large product portfolio and a significant presence compete in many product areas, such as topical antifungals and haemorrhoid treatments. The share difference among other manufacturers was minimal at the end of the review period. The second-ranked company, Bayer Spol sro, held a 10% retail value share, followed by Janssen-Cilag AS (9%) and PGT Healthcare (8%).
The lack of promotion and innovation and strong competition from Rx products are expected to dampen sales in dermatologicals over the forecast period. Most types of dermatologicals are set to stagnate or see a decline in value sales at constant 2013 prices. High prices for cold sore treatments and hair loss treatments will make it difficult for these types to remain popular. Therefore, a marginally negative CAGR at constant 2013 prices is expected over the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Slovakia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Slovakia?
* What are the major brands in Slovakia?
* What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in France
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Thailand
- Dermatologicals in Israel
- Dermatologicals in Belgium