Amazon.com led internet retailing in 2013 with a 7% value share, driven by the opening of its site in 2011 and further strengthening it since then, whilst maintaining high sales through other Amazon websites, including the American and British versions, where customers can find cheaper products and products that are unavailable in Spain. At a GBO level its position is even stronger, due to the acquisition and development of BuyVIP in 2010. It has carried out a number of promotions and offers to reduce delivery costs to customers, which seems to be working well, especially for heavy users. It also largely sells consumer electronics and media products, which are amongst the fastest selling categories in internet retailing.
Full Report Details at
Internet retailing is expected to achieve a value CAGR of 14% over the forecast period at constant 2013 prices, reaching value sales of EUR11.2 billion by 2018. The increase in the number of people using and buying on the internet, as well as the increase in the monthly purchases these people make, will continue to balance out the decrease in the average value per purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Spain market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* Who are the leading retailers in Spain?
* How quickly is internet retailing growing in Spain?
* What products are selling best over the internet?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Internet Retailing in Finland
- Internet Retailing in Japan
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand