The incontinence category remained fairly concentrated in the Czech Republic in 2013 with five leading players accounting for a combined value share of 98%. All these players are multinationals with strong and well-recognised brands and have strong distribution networks.
Incontinence is expected to continue to see dynamic sales growth in 2013-2018 with volume and constant value CAGRs of 4% anticipated. Sales will be driven by rising consumption in line with an increasing consumer base due to the ageing of the population over the forecast period. In addition, educational and advertising campaigns will support sales of incontinence.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Incontinence industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Incontinence industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Incontinence in Czech Republic market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Incontinence in Czech Republic?
* What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
* What are the most important channels for incontinence products?
* How do light incontinence products perform compared to moderate/heavy incontinence products?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in Dominican Republic
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape