Johnson Home Hygiene Products PT with its brand Baygon held 25% value share, earning the company the number one rank in home insecticides. By creating strong brand awareness throughout the years, Baygon firmly held its place as the consumer preference for home insecticides. The company generated sales mostly from its coils, but its electric and spray/aerosol products also achieved double-digit growth in 2013.
Full Report Details at
Mosquitoes are the main driver for demand in home insecticides. With cases of the dengue fever increasing in Indonesia, the presence of mosquitoes at home is quite threatening. Consumption of home insecticides is found whether in urban areas or rural areas. The difference is related to the type of products chosen by groups of consumers. Middle and upper-income households are keen to use spray forms, while lower-income households would typically use insecticide coils. The preference for the type of product is mainly based on unit price, spray type being the highest, followed by electric and coil being the cheapest.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Indonesia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Insecticides in Indonesia?
* What are the major brands in Indonesia?
* Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Indonesia?
* What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Slovakia
- Home Insecticides in France