Full Report Details at
Cerveceria Boliviana Nacional SA remained the undisputable leader of beer in Bolivia with 93% of total volume sales. The company enjoys a large distribution network that allows it to reach the majority of consumers in Bolivia. It also has a variety of brands that are positioned through the mid-priced, economy and premium segments of the market. However, the company has suffered share losses from 2011 to 2013 due to consumers switching to RTDs and the influence of contraband. Nonetheless, it remains the most important player of beer in Bolivia.
Beer is set to post a 1% CAGR in total volume terms over the forecast period. Companies are expected to use price strategies to attract new consumers and retain existing ones for their brands. However, strong penetration and tax increases are expected to negatively influence growth in the forecast period. Constant value sales are likely to increase by a CAGR of 2% in the forecast period, mostly fuelled by unit price increases.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beer industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beer industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beer in Bolivia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Beer in Bolivia?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Premium Beer Market 2013
- Sweetening The Pils - The Market for Flavored Beer and Beer Mixes
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide