Red Bull continued to lead sales of sports and energy drinks in both off-trade volume and value, accounting for 29% and 38% of the sports and energy drinks category in those terms in 2013. Valora ranked second with a 14% value share. The company has been very successful in energy drinks since the launch of its first ok.- Energy Drink in June 2009. In 2013, it expanded its assortment to include ok.- Energy Drink Pink Grapefruit.
Full Report Details at
The sports and energy drinks category is expected to face pressure from other soft drink categories over the forecast period. In addition, consumer concerns about the health-related issues specific to energy drinks could potentially have a negative impact on further category growth. More than in any other category, innovation remains a key driver of growth. As a result, sports and energy drinks is expected to post 2% CAGRs in off-trade volume and off-trade value terms at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Switzerland market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Switzerland?
* What are the major brands in Switzerland?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany