In oral care, the "Big Four" are distinctive from the rest of the field. Due to somewhat higher prices, GlaxoSmithKline doo led with Aquafresh and Sensodyne, grabbing 20% value share. It was followed by Atlantic Grupa dd, manufacturer of the most sold brand Plidenta, at 18%. The rest is Colgate-Palmolive Co (Colgate) and Saponia doo (Kalodont) with 16% and 13% value shares respectively. The four players held 67% combined value share of oral care in 2013.
Specific products and combination products are expected to be the key forecast trends in oral care. Advertising campaigns with beauty and health appeals are very persuasive and a large number of Croatian consumers are expected to follow this advice. The other, more marginal trend could be the return to more natural ingredients and herbs.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oral Care industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Oral Care in Croatia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Oral Care in Croatia?
* What are the major brands in Croatia?
* Which type of toothpaste is most popular?
* How are sales of manual versus power toothbrushes faring?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Egypt to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Portugal to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hungary to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Thailand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Denmark to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape