The Coca-Cola bottling system retained its position as the leading force within the industry; acquiring just over 52% off-trade volume share. The second major international vendor, Quilmes Industrial SA (QUINSA) recorded a moderately strong performance with an aggressive price policy, acquiring 15% off-trade volume share in 2013.
Full Report Details at
Negative growth is projected for 2014 in volume term, reflecting stronger competition from non-carbonated soft drinks categories and growing concern over health and nutrition issues. Particularly in still flavoured bottled water, with multinational and regional players making full use of their distribution structure.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Argentina market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Carbonates in Argentina?
* What are the major brands in Argentina?
* Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Argentina?
* How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates in Austria
- Carbonates in Denmark
- Carbonates in Mexico
- Carbonates in Norway
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide