Full Report Details at
Wander AG remained the leading player in other hot drinks in Switzerland in 2013 thanks to its best-selling brands Ovomaltine and Caotina, which are both household names in Switzerland. In second rank in the category in 2013 was the grocery retailers chain Migros Genossenschaftsbund eG with its private label products. Meanwhile, global player Kraft Foods (Schweiz) AG was only able to managed third position during 2013.
Swiss consumers are expected to continue opting for healthier beverages during the forecast period, a trend which is set to have a strong impact on the performance of other hot drinks. As a result, the category is expected to continue declining over the forecast period, with retail volume and value each set to decline at a CAGR of -1% in constant 2013 terms. Similar trends are expected to emerge in the on-trade channel, with declines also expected over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Switzerland market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Switzerland?
* What are the major brands in Switzerland?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017