Full Report Details at
AmorePacific Corp took the largest value share in colour cosmetics with 27% in 2013. The company increased actual value sales by 18% thanks to the strong performance of Iope and Hera. Iope kept the solid leading position in the cushion format of other facial make-up and Hera showed good performance in facial make-up with CC cream products in 2013.
Colour cosmetics is expected to increase by a CAGR of 8% in constant value terms over the forecast period. In particular, other facial make-up, including the cushion format of products and CC cream, is predicted to grow by a CAGR of 18% in constant value terms. Lip liner/pencil and other eye make-up such as eyebrow pencil/brushes will show negative growth rates in constant value terms due less demand by consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in South Korea market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in South Korea?
* What are the major brands in South Korea?
* What are the key innovation trends in make up?
* What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in South Africa
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Colour Cosmetics in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape