Reckitt Benckiser New Zealand Ltd was the leading player within digestive remedies in 2013, with 24% value share. The company's value share declined somewhat over the review period, falling from 25% in 2008. Reckitt Benckiser New Zealand Ltd owes its leading position to primarily two brands, Gaviscon and Senokot.
Over the forecast period, consumers are expected to continue dealing with the negative effects of changing dietary habits, busy work lifestyles and less exercise. In particular, the shift towards processed and fast food will have a positive impact on digestive remedies as more consumers seek to deal with digestive health issues such as IBS or even IBD.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in New Zealand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in New Zealand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in New Zealand market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in New Zealand?
* What are the major brands in New Zealand?
* Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in India
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Hungary
- Digestive Remedies in Venezuela