Parle Bisleri Ltd continued to be the leading player of bottled water with an off-trade value share of 33% in 2013. The company maintained its leadership due to its high brand loyalty and strong distribution. Bisleri continued to strengthen the brand image through digital campaigning in 2013.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Full Report Details at
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in India market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Bottled Water in India?
* What are the major brands in India?
* How important is the direct selling method of distribution in India for bottled water sales?
* What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in India?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Colombia
- Bottled Water in Nigeria
- Bottled Water in Norway
- Bottled Water in Vietnam
- Bottled Water in Turkey