New Media research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Jul 30 2014] Global Digital Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global digital media market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global digital media market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key digital media market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global digital media market with five year forecasts
Full Report Details at
The global digital media market had total revenues of $29,511.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.4% between 2009 and 2013.
The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $13,063.6m, equivalent to 44.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 23.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $83,428.9m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global digital media market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global digital media market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global digital media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global digital media market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Digital Media
- Global Media
- Digital Media in Japan
- Digital Media in Europe
- Digital Media in Australia