New Transportation research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Aug 13 2014] Transportation value sales in Norway increased by 3% in current value terms in 2013 which was one percentage point higher than that seen in 2012. The main reason for the stronger increase in 2013 is attributed to the performance of low cost carriers which continued to see an increased share of transportation value sales as a result of more companies offering more attractively priced tickets than main carriers.
Air online is expected to register the strongest CAGR during the forecast period with 5% at constant 2013 prices reaching NOK39.1 billion in 2018. Air online sales at constant 2013 prices are expected to increase at a faster pace than any other transportation category mainly because companies are expected to improve booking services on their websites and launch online booking applications for smartphones which will allow consumers to book at any time and on any device. In addition to this, it is expected that travellers will feel more confident booking air tickets online than any other travel service.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Norway market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Transportation in Norway?
* What are the major brands in Norway?
* Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
* Is there a shift away from air to rail?
* How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)