Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Sep 01 2014] ExxonMobil has delivered its first cargo from the PNG LNG facility commencing Papua New Guinea's first LNG exports. Two further LNG developments led by Osaka Gas and Total are expected to be developed over the next ten years. We also forecast oil production to increase on the back of greater condensate output which is due to be mixed with Papua New Guinea's Kutubu Blend.
The main trends and developments we highlight for Papua New Guinea's oil and gas sector are:
* ExxonMobil's PNG LNG facility shipped its first cargo from train 1 to TEPCO in Japan on May 25. The project was brought online ahead of schedule.
* Train 2 of the PNG LNG facility began producing in May and the facility is now running at full capacity.
* In June, ExxonMobil began drilling nine further wells on its Hides field as part of its longer-term plans for PNG LNG. The company is looking at options to expand the facility.
* In early June Horizon Oil was given the development licence for the Stanley Gas Project leading to the drilling of two wells and installation of facilities. The move achieves the conditions required for Osaka Gas to take a 40% stake in the project.
* Due to new LNG export facilities, we forecast production to grow from 0.1bcm in 2013 to 14.8bcm by 2018.
* A possible third train at the...
Full Report Details at
The Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Papua New Guinea including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Papuan oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Papua New Guinea to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Papuan oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Papuan oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Papua New Guinea.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil Search Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Oil Search Limited (OSH) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (NZO) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile