New Transportation research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Nov 05 2014] Transportation registered 13% current value growth in 2013. Offline sales showed very positive development and reached EUR105 million in 2013, while online transportation sales followed the trend to register growth as well, reaching EUR181 million. Online sales are growing first of all due to easy access and accessibility as well as the online channel allowing the buyer to compare many different ways and prices of transportation and choose the most appropriate one. Another reason for such growth is that some carriers do not offer offline sales and provide only online products related to transportation. Offline sales were developing mainly due to additional charter flights available during the European basketball championship period.
Full Report Details at
Considering that Slovenia is focusing on further promotion of the country as a desirable touristic destination and wants to attract tourists outside neighbouring countries in the future, it is expected that air transportation will develop steadily and become more competitive in the future with having more low cost carriers as well as more scheduled routes.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Slovenia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Slovenia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Slovenia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Transportation in Slovenia?
* What are the major brands in Slovenia?
* Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
* Is there a shift away from air to rail?
* How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Rail Freight Transportation Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark