New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Nov 24 2014] Bolivia's oil and gas sector will continue to benefit from a steady pipeline of upstream investment. We forecast that growth in the production of natural gas, the country's key export, will begin to moderate from 2018 and caution that the low reserves remain a threat to the long-term health of the sector. Small gains in liquids output will also be recorded on the back of higher condensate volumes, but the overall outlook for oil production remains unimpressive.
* In early 2014, officials with state oil company Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB) reported reported that maximum production capacity reached a record 70Mcm/d or 25.5bcm on the back of expansions at the Sabalo-Itau and Margarita fields. These claims underpin our largely optimistic outlook for the sector at least until 2018, when gains in output begin to moderate.
* The outlook for upstream exploration and production with regard to natural gas remains strong. Total, for example, plans to spend USD 130mn to explore the Azero block. BG group and Gazprom as well as other firms have pledged new upstream investment.
* The main threat to the sector stems from low gas reserves, with a former energy minister arguing production may be at risk as early as 2017. The government has disputed these findings, with authorities estimating Bolivia...
Full Report Details at
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Corridor Resources Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014