New Market Research Report: Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
Fast Market Research recommends "Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2014" from Strategic Defence Intelligence, now available
[ClickPress, Sat Dec 06 2014] "Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2014" is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry in Q4 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis with Q3, Q2, and Q1 2014 results, wherever applicable.
Full Report Details at
* Overall, 42% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 32% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
* Executives from Europe expect a decrease in customer confidence in Q4 2014 compared to Q3 2014 and Q2 2014.
* Industry respondents from North America expect a considerable growth in staff headcount in Q4 2014, when compared to Q3, Q2 and Q1 2014 results.
* New product development and expansion into new markets are the most preferred priorities by global defense executives.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence's exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the defense industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects in Q4 2014. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis with Q3, Q2, and Q1 2014 results, wherever applicable.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Industry executives' opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions.
* Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives' expectation towards growth prospects for their company and the Industry over the next quarter, and tracks the change in executives' opinion during the last three quarters.
* Change in customer confidence: analyzes defense industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence, globally, in Q4 2014, and a comparative analysis with results from the last three quarters.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Business Confidence Report Q3 2014
- Defense Business Confidence Report Q2 2014
- Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2013
- Food and Beverage Business Confidence Report Q1 2014
- IT Business Confidence Report Q1 2014