"Cyber Security - Emerging Trends and Investment Outlook" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Defense research report from Strategic Defence Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu Dec 11 2014] "Cyber Security - Emerging Trends and Investment Outlook" is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes cyber security environment, potential sources of cyber-attacks, preferred strategies deployed to counter cyber attacks, and planned investment on cyber security products and services over the next two years. This report also examines executive opinions about the potential impacts of cyber attacks on organizations. Furthermore, it analyzes key barriers to cyber security, identifies prominent markets for cyber security products and, projects demand for cyber security products and services over the next two years.
Full Report Details at
* Executives expect cyber-attacks to result in security lapses, data leaks, and miscommunication within the organization
* Email propagation of malicious code is the most frequently used technique by cyber-attackers
* Executives state that the majority of cyber threats originate from China
* Organizations are conducting periodic review of systems and administrative logs, and adopted computer security policies, to counter cyber-attacks over the next two years
* The highest percentage of executives expect less than US$50 million of investments towards cyber security products/services over the next two years
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence's exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes prevailing cyber security scenario, and possible impact of cyber attacks on organizations. Furthermore, it provides information about the potential sources of cyber-attacks, significant countermeasures against cyber attacks, and projects change in budget for cyber security products and services during 2015 as compared to 2014. Moreover, this report evaluates key challenges in handling cyber warfare threats and identifies potential markets for cyber security products over the next two years.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Cyber security environment: examines incidences of cyber-attacks among organizations in the past 12 months
* Prime cyber-attack techniques: identifies techniques that are most frequently used by cyber-attackers
* Significant strategies deployed to counter cyber-attacks: analyzes strategies that organizations have implemented or are planning to implement over the next two years to counter cyber-attacks
* Key barriers to cyber security: determines key issues/hurdles faced by organizations in handling cyber warfare threats
* Planned investment on cyber security products/services over the next two years: examines investment planned by organizations on cyber security products/services for the next two years
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Cybersecurity Market 2014-2024
- Cyber Security Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotech Investment Report - Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding
- Biomass Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Mexico Business Forecast Report Q1 2015