Recently published research from GlobalData, "Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Dec 31 2014] GlobalData's clinical trial report, "Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" provides data on the Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
* Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
* Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
* Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
* Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
* Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
* Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
- Clostridium Difficile Infections (Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
- Herpes Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
- Bordetella Pertussis Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
- Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014