"Employee Benefits in the Dominican Republic" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Insurance market report from Timetric: "Employee Benefits in the Dominican Republic"
[ClickPress, Mon Jan 05 2015] The Dominican Republic has a comprehensive social security system. There are three schemes under which social security benefits are granted to the country's residents and citizens: a contributory scheme that covers employees, a contributory subsidized scheme for self-employed individuals and technicians that is yet to be implemented, and a fully subsidized scheme that covers unemployed and severely disabled persons who do not have a stable income and earn below the minimum wage. The 2003 economic crisis forced the government to reduce public social spending, discontinue several programs and focus on the social protection of the country's poorest residents through the introduction of the solidarity card and programs like the eating first incentive program, attendance incentive and incentive for higher education
Full Report Details at
* The Dominican Republic has a comprehensive social security system.
* There are three schemes under which social security benefits are granted to the country's residents and citizens: a contributory scheme, a contributory subsidized scheme and fully subsidized scheme.
* Retirement benefits, death benefits, disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, maternity benefits and workmen's compensation benefits form a part of state and compulsory benefits in the Dominican Republic.
* personal development and training activities, car allowance, share option plan, health and safety programs, family benefits, housing allowance, dental insurance, sales incentive and childcare benefits are some of the private benefits.
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in the Dominican Republic:
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
* It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death-in-service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness, medical benefits, workmen's compensation, maternity and paternity benefits, solidarity benefits, leave and holidays, and overtime compensation
* It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in the Dominican Republic
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Dominican Republic
* Assess the Dominican Republic's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
* Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Dominican Republic
* Gain insights into key organizations governing Dominican Republic's employee benefits, and their impact on companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Employee Benefits in the Czech Republic
- Employee Benefits in Bulgaria
- Employee Benefits in Botswana
- Employee Benefits in Singapore
- Employee Benefits in Italy