"Transportation in Switzerland" Published

From: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Published: Wed Jan 28 2015

Growth in transportation in Switzerland during 2013 was driven by the positive performances recorded in both air transportation and other transportation, with each category increasing in current value by 3% over the course of the year. In addition, air transportation remained the largest transportation category in Switzerland during 2013 in terms of both the number of people carried and total value sales. This can be attributed mainly to the high number of passengers carried at all of Switzerland’s busiest airports such as Zurich and Geneva. During 2013, these two airports combined accounted for 98% of all air passengers period in Switzerland, with Zurich Airport alone accounting for 63% of total passengers current Switzerland during the year. Air transportation also accounted for 55% of total transportation value sales in 2013 was retail value sales of CHF7.2 billion.

Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/946662_transportation_in_switzerland.aspx?afid=301

Industry Prospects

During the forecast period, growth in transportation is expected to continue being driven mainly by air station, which is expected to account for 53% of total transportation value sales by the end of the forecast period, with other transportation set to account for the remaining 47%. With both air transportation and other transportation expected to register positive value growth over the forecast period, overall transportation is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 3% in constant 2013 terms, rising to CHF15.5 billion in 2018.

Report Overview

Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.

Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.

If you're in the Transportation industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.

The Transportation in Switzerland market research report includes:

* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth  
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country

Our market research reports answer questions such as:

* What is the market size of Transportation in Switzerland?
* What are the major brands in Switzerland?
* Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
* Is there a shift away from air to rail?
* How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?

Reasons to Get this Report

* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders

About Fast Market Research

Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.

For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.

You may also be interested in these related reports:

- Transportation in Austria
- Transportation in Slovakia
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation in Morocco
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: press@fastmr.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001

Visit website »