Fast Market Research recommends "Ultra HNWIs in Peru 2014" from WealthInsight, now available
[ClickPress, Mon Feb 09 2015] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 276 UHNWIs in Peru in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$182.6 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were nine billionaires, 108 centimillionaires and 159 affluent millionaires.
* UHNWIs accounted for 1.2% of the total Peruvian HNWI population in 2013, significantly higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Peruvian UHNWIs increased by 87.8%, from 147 in 2009 to 276 in 2013.
* There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of centimillionaires increased by 77.0%, the number of affluent millionaires increased by 84.9%.
* WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 19.8% to reach 339 in 2018. This will include 11 billionaires, 134 centimillionaires and 193 affluent millionaires.
Full Report Details at
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Peru
* Size of Peru wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
* The Ultra HNWIs in Peru 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Banco de Credito del Peru, Atlantic Security Bank, Banco Agropecuario-Agrobanco, Banco Azteca del Peru SA, Banco Comercio, Banco del la Nacion, Banco Interamericano de Finanzas, Internacional del Peru, Mibanco Banco de la Microempresa
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in Spain 2015
- Ultra HNWIs in Colombia in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in the US in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Mexico 2014