Fast Market Research recommends "HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru 2014" from WealthInsight, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Feb 13 2015] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Peruvian HNWIs, with 27.4% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 16.7%, fixed-income with 15.7%, cash and deposits with 15.4%, business interests with 15.0%, and alternatives with 9.7%.
* Real estate, business interests and equities increased at respective review-period compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of 215.5%, 139.2% and 138.7%.
* Real-estate assets held by Peruvian HNWIs increased during the review period, from 20.3% of the total HNWI assets in 2009 to 27.4% in 2013. HNWI allocations to residential property rose from 13.3% of the total assets in 2009 to 19.2% in 2013.
* Over the forecast period, residential property allocations are expected to increase to represent 20.8% of the total HNWI assets in 2018, as the local residential market expands due to increased numbers of HNWIs and the easing of credit conditions on mortgages.
* In 2013, Peruvian HNWI liquid assets valued US$60.9 billion.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
* The HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Banco de Credito del Peru, Atlantic Security Bank, Banco Agropecuario-Agrobanco, Banco Azteca del Peru SA, Banco Comercio, Banco del la Nacion, Banco Interamericano de Finanzas, Internacional del Peru, Mibanco Banco de la Microempresa
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Germany 2014