Report Published: "Non-Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018"
New Insurance market report from Timetric: "Non-Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018"
[ClickPress, Fri Feb 20 2015] The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian non-life insurance segment, including:
* The Norwegian non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
* Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
* The various distribution channels in the Norwegian non-life insurance segment
* The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Norway
* Detailed regulatory policies of the Norwegian insurance industry
* Analysis of various consumer segments in Norwegian non-life insurance
* Key developments in the Norwegian non-life insurance segment
* New products launched by Norwegian non-life insurers
Full Report Details at
* Norwegian non-life segment accounted for 34.3% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
* Norway's non-life segment is well developed and largely deregulated. Economic improvements and the expansion of the energy sector contributed to the segment's growth.
* The substantial rise in property prices and an increase in the labor force supported the growth of the non life segment.
* Motor insurance was the largest non-life category during the review period, in terms of gross written premium.
* Agencies were the largest distributors of non-life policies in Norway, in volume terms, and the channel accounted for 35.6% of the total commission generated.
* The non life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers collectively accounting for 92.9% of the segment's total gross written premium in 2013.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Norway:
* It provides historical values for the Norwegian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Norway's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
* It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Norway.
* It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian non-life insurance segment.
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018