Accountancy in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States accountancy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
* The US accountancy market is expected to generate total revenues of $146.1bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2010 and 2014.
* The audit segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $67.8bn, equivalent to 46.4% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $179.7bn by the end of 2019.
Full Report Details at
Report Features and Benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the accountancy market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States accountancy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States accountancy market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the United States accountancy market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States accountancy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medical Device Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Non-Power-Driven Hand Tool Market in United States to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Handling and Lifting Equipment Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Metalworking Machinery Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
"Accountancy in the United States" is now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001