New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Other Hot Drinks in Bolivia"
[ClickPress, Tue Mar 03 2015] Foodservice outlets are moving towards the offer of a larger variety of other hot drinks. This boosted the sales performance in 2014. The most widely available types in the off- and on-trade channels are chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks and other plant-based hot drinks. Through traditional and modern grocery retailers, the availability of these hot drinks has increased, helping small regional companies to grow.
Cruzimex and Madisa lead other hot drinks in Bolivia, each with a 16% share of retail value sales in 2014. Cruzimex’s Toddy brand has been available for many years and enjoys strong positioning in Bolivia. However, in the review period, the company started to experience difficulties in terms of the availability of the brand. As a result, other brands, like Madisa’s Chocolike, gained ground on Toddy. Madisa has developed strong distribution networks and positioning to make Chocolike a very popular brand in Bolivia.
Full Report Details at
Other hot drinks is set to post a 4% total volume CAGR over the forecast period. Chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks and other plant-based hot drinks are expected to lead actual sales growth in foodservice and retail terms. Furthermore, consumers are likely to continue to boost sales of these products because of their wider availability and convenient prices. Consumers looking for healthier choices are also likely to demand these types of other hot drinks.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Bolivia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Bolivia?
* What are the major brands in Bolivia?
* What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
* What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Peru to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in South Korea to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Russia to 2018