Despite the incipient recovery of the Spanish economy, spending patterns were still affected by high unemployment in 2014. In an attempt to save, most consumers continued to have breakfast at home, favouring the performance of other hot drinks in the off-trade channel. As a result, retail volume sales increased by 1%. In addition to this slight rise in volume terms, a rise in the average unit price led to slightly higher growth in current value terms.
During 2014 Nutrexpa led off-trade value sales of other hot drinks, with a share of 51%. This was due to its well-known brand Cola Cao, which offers a wide range of high-quality products, considerably differentiated from private label.
During the first part of the forecast period it is expected that the high unemployment rate will continue to shape consumption patterns and limit on-trade sales. Moving forward to the second part of the forecast period, it is expected that consumption will start recovering. Consumers will be more receptive to added-value products, leading manufacturers to increase innovation. As a result, other hot drinks is expected to post an off-trade value CAGR of 2% at constant 2014 prices during the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Spain market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Spain?
* What are the major brands in Spain?
* What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
* What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
* Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Peru to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in South Korea to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Russia to 2018
"Other Hot Drinks in Spain" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001