Now Available: Vacuum Cleaners in Norway
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Mar 16 2015] Innovations in cylinder vacuum cleaners are ensuring it retains its position of dominance in this category. Manufacturers are responding to consumer desires for simplicity and functionality by developing cylinder vacuum cleaners that are quieter, lighter and have longer cables. It is these kinds of incremental innovations that are driving growth in vacuum cleaners and which are likely to have a bigger impact on the category in the long run than brand new technologies.
Miele AS continued to dominate vacuum cleaners in 2014 with a market share of 27% in volume terms. Miele’s design is functional and convenient and this company has a vast amount of market and technological knowledge when it comes to the production of user-friendly cylinder vacuum cleaners.
Full Report Details at
A new EU green directive has stated that all vacuum cleaners will have to carry the energy mark and that they cannot exceed 1600 W in power. This was adopted in Norway in September 2014 and is likely to have a significant impact on the category. Apart from regulating manufacturers, this also provides an opportunity for companies to set themselves apart from the competition with superior energy ratings, much like the market has developed in major appliances.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Norway market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Norway?
* What are the major brands in Norway?
* How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
* Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Thailand
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel