New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Energy Drinks in Costa Rica"
[ClickPress, Tue Apr 07 2015] As energy drinks have become immensely popular among Chilean consumers, particularly among young students and professionals, growth rates remained stable and high over the review period. There are two main sales drivers for energy drinks. On the one hand, there is a consumer base interested in energy drinks for their energy-boosting capabilities in order to party longer and harder, and product consumption is closely related to that of alcoholic drinks. On the other hand, there is a separate...
Euromonitor International's Energy Drinks in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2010-2014), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Energy Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Costa Rica
- Soft Drinks Market in Costa Rica: Databook to 2017
- Global Energy Drinks Report 2014 - Comprehensive Analysis of Trends in the Global Energy Drinks Market Including Long-term Forecasts
- Energy Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Costa Rica Energy Drinks Category Profile 2014