Market Report, "Tea in Dominican Republic", published
New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Sun Apr 19 2015] Off-trade volume sales rose by 1% in 2014, strongly based on the performance of herbal/traditional medicinal teas’ performance, which posted a 4% increase. Herbal/traditional medicinal teas, which posted the fastest off-trade volume growth in tea, consists of different flavours and purpose-driven infusions. These products are considered aids to relaxation and sleep, among other benefits.
Teekanne leads tea in the Dominican Republic. Strong distribution and positioning in modern grocery retailing supports its position. The company’s 9% share of off-trade value sales in 2014 can be considered strong in a country without a tea drinking culture or tradition.
Tea is set to record a 2% CAGR in both off-trade volume sales and value sales at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period. Herbal/traditional medicinal teas and green tea are expected to post the fastest off-trade volume CAGRs of 4%.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Dominican Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Dominican Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Dominican Republic market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
* What is the market size of Tea in Dominican Republic?
* What are the major brands in Dominican Republic?
* Is loose leaf tea available in Dominican Republic?
* Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Dominican Republic?
* Is there a market for tea pods in Dominican Republic?
* What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Dominican Republic?
* How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- RTD Tea in Dominican Republic
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Czech Republic to 2018
- Hot Tea Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Hot Drinks in Dominican Republic