"World Cigarettes - Norway 2014" now available at Fast Market Research
New Consumer Goods market report from ERC: "World Cigarettes - Norway 2014"
[ClickPress, Wed May 13 2015] Summary
"Cigarettes in Norway" is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Norway Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
* By 2023 it is forecast that cigarette sales volumes will have fallen by 17.2% while per capita consumption of domestically purchased manufactured cigarettes is expected to fall by 24.8% by 2023.
* Overall smoking incidence was 23% in 2013, down from 42% in 2000 and 44% in 1990. Smoker numbers are down 36.3% on 1990 levels.
* By 2023 ERC forecasts that sales volumes will have a decline of 17.2% on 2013 levels. Per capita consumption is set to fall by 24.8% over the same period.
* "Cigarettes in Norway" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Norway.
* This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Norway. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
* This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
* This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Norway.
* This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Norway along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
* As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
* The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
* The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Norway, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: 1. British American Tobacco Norway, Philip Morris Norway
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- World Cigarettes - France 2014
- World Cigarettes - United Kingdom 2014
- World Cigarettes - Belgium 2014
- World Cigarettes - USA 2014
- World Cigarettes - Spain 2014