New Market Research Report: Wine in Dominican Republic
New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Wine in Dominican Republic"
[ClickPress, Mon Jul 27 2015] Wine is a popular alcoholic beverage in the Dominican Republic among middle- and high-class consumers. Central America and the Antilles are considered big markets for wine, because of the consumption not only by locals but also by tourists. At a local level, wine is usually consumed at all social events as well as at home through traditional on-trade and off-trade channels. Tourists usually consume wine mostly in all-inclusive resorts.
El Catador SA is the leading wine importer and distributor in the Dominican Republic. It represents a 60% volume share in its estimates. El Catador has a large brand portfolio with important brands at worldwide level. Frontera, Santa Rita, Concha y Toro, Casillero del Diablo, Palo Alto, Robert Mondavi, Beringer, Norton and Yellow Tail are its new-world wines. It also sells Marques de Riscal, Glorioso, Muga, Pesquera, Protos, Segura Viudas. All these brands are among the most popular by far in the Dominican Republic.
Full Report Details at
Wine is expected to see a 1% CAGR in volume terms over the forecast period. The category is set to remain relatively stable in the market since wine is consumed at all social events in the country.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wine industry in Dominican Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wine industry in Dominican Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wine in Dominican Republic market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Wine in Dominican Republic?
* What are the major brands in Dominican Republic?
* How do sales of new world wine perform in comparisons to old world wine?
* Which countries are the main wine exporters and importers?
* Is wine mainly consumed in on- or off-trade channels?
* Have other sparkling wines like cava and prosecco benefited during the recession at the cost of Champagne?
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- The Future of the Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2018
- The Future of the Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2019
- Soft Drinks Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Alcoholic Drinks in Dominican Republic