Recently published research from Timetric, "Bolivia's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Sun Aug 09 2015] Bolivia has several natural resources, including petroleum, zinc, tungsten, antimony, silver, iron, lead and gold. Timetric's fiscal regime report covers Bolivia, where the mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Mining and Metallurgy, and the Bolivian Mining Corporation. The Mining Code of 1997 (law no. 1777) governs and regulates mining activities for the prospecting, exploration and exploitation of mineral resources.
* The Ministry of Mining and Metallurgy implements and regulates mining and metallurgical policies in the Bolivia.
* Bolivian Mining Corporation (Comibol) is a self-sustaining mining institution responsible for managing the mining supply chain, promoting the diversification of mining and metallurgical activities, and contributing to economic growth and environmental sustainability.
* The Mining Code of 1997 (law No. 1777) governs and regulates mining activities for the prospecting, exploration and exploitation of mineral resources in Bolivia.
Full Report Details at
The report outlines governing bodies, governing laws, rights, obligations and key fiscal terms which includes royalty, annual patent, corporate income tax, remittance tax, specific mining tax, complementary mining tax, loss carry forward and value added tax (VAT).
Reasons to Get this Report
Gain an overview of Bolivia's mining fiscal regime.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The US's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Poland's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Guyana's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Chile's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Zimbabwe's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015