New Market Report: Jamaica's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
New Materials market report from Timetric: "Jamaica's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015"
[ClickPress, Sun Aug 16 2015] Jamaica has a few natural resources, including bauxite, gypsum and limestone. Bauxite-alumina is the main contributor to the country's foreign trade. Timetric's fiscal regime report covers Jamaica, where the Mines and Geology Division, under the Ministry of Science, Technology, Energy and Mining (MSTEM), is the main authority responsible for executing activity related to mining.
* The Ministry of Science, Technology, Energy and Mining (MSTEM) is responsible for ensuring the benefit of all Jamaicans.
* The National Environment and Planning focuses on pollution prevention and control, and ensures compliance with environmental requirement and planning.
* Natural Resources Conservation Authority Act issues environmental permits required for mining.
The report outlines the governing bodies, laws, licenses and key fiscal terms which includes royalty, corporate income tax, depreciation, withholding tax, loss carry forward, general consumption tax and minimum business tax.
Full Report Details at
Gain an overview of Jamaica's mining fiscal regime
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The US's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Poland's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Guyana's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Chile's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015
- Zimbabwe's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2015