New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Sun Aug 23 2015] Cigarettes, by far the largest of the three main tobacco categories in Peru, showed a sharper decline in retail volume sales in 2014 than it did in 2013. The drop in cigarettes consumption was partly due to the stricter enforcement of tobacco control laws, particularly of regulations prohibiting smoking in enclosed public spaces. At the same time, rising health awareness and substantial price increases led more consumers to try and quit smoking, or at least reduce the number of cigarettes they...
Euromonitor International's Tobacco in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2010-2014, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Product coverage:Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco, Vapour Devices.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco Product Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in Asia to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts