In 2014 sales of alcoholic drinks grew in line with economic growth, as well as the increase in the population and the strong flow of tourists. In general, globally recognised brands dominate the alcoholic drinks market in the United Arab Emirates; therefore major packaging innovations emerge when they are launched worldwide. Also, major packaging innovations are carried out by premium brands. In 2014 demand for alcoholic drinks packaging increased by 6% in total volume terms, reaching 199 million units.
Economic growth and the increasing expatriate population in the country are projected to maintain the stable development of alcoholic drinks over the forecast period 2014-2019. The dominance of international brands is expected to maintain the level of product innovation, especially in premium segment. In addition, glass packaging is projected to remain a key packaging type in the market.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in United Arab Emirates?
* What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in United Arab Emirates?
* Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
* How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in United Arab Emirates?
* Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
* What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Dairy Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
Market Report, "Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in the United Arab Emirates", published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001