New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Smoking Tobacco in Chile"
[ClickPress, Sun Aug 30 2015] In Colombia pipe and RYO smoking was not common and pipe tobacco targeted mainly affluent older males. Cigarettes was a cheap alternative for those who desired to smoke, discouraging the younger population in particular from switching towards smoking tobacco. The presence of RYO products was negligible in the country.
Swedish Match remained the leading company in smoking tobacco and in 2014 reached a volume share of 19%, a 3% increase over the review period, followed by British American Tobacco with a 16% share. Both companies imported pipe tobacco and over the review period shares remained relatively steady.
Full Report Details at
Over the forecast period volume sales of smoking tobacco are expected to remain quite static at around 21 tonnes per year, with a lower volume CAGR than the 3% recorded over the review period. The base of consumers is expected to shrink, as most are older smokers, and the lack of interest among younger generations in smoking tobacco is set to contribute to stagnation over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Colombia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Colombia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Colombia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Colombia?
* What are the major brands in Colombia?
* How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
* Which product categories performed best in the last year?
* What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands