New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Smoking Tobacco in Norway"
[ClickPress, Sun Sep 06 2015] Smoking tobacco has an established position in Norway. Indeed, RYO tobacco was the tobacco product of choice for many consumers up until the late 1990s. However, with the standardisation of excise duties across tobacco sales in 2004, smoking tobacco has found less favour with Norwegian consumers.
Philip Morris Norway AS is the clear leader in smoking tobacco with a volume share of 71% in 2014. Philip Morris led sales throughout the review period. British American Tobacco Norway AS is also a prominent player in smoking tobacco with a volume share of 17% in 2014. British American is the NBO for Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/Sís brand/product portfolio on the Norwegian market.
Full Report Details at
Growing niche demand, driven by the aforementioned hipster fad, will help the forecast period prospects of pipe tobacco. However, smoking tobacco as a whole will record a decrease over the forecast period as consumers continue to lower their consumption of tobacco and/or switch to alternative tobacco formats.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Norway market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Norway?
* What are the major brands in Norway?
* How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
* Which product categories performed best in the last year?
* What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in the US
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands