New Fixed Networks market report from Business Monitor International: "Central America Telecommunications Report Q4 2015"
[ClickPress, Mon Sep 07 2015] Key Data
Number porting in Panama increased 37.4% in 2014, highlighting that the population is increasingly more willing to take advantage of better available deals as they switch operators.
It is likely that the share of pre-paid mobile subscriptions in Costa Rica will increase in 2015 as the regulator SUTEL made it mandatory for pre-paid users to register to boost mobile number portability in the country. BMI has downgraded the mobile outlook for Guatemala as it emerged that the government is planning to implement a new tax on mobile operators as of 2015.
Key Trends And Developments
Full Report Details at
The Central America Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Central America Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Panamanian, Guatemalan, Nicaraguan, Salvadoran, Costa Rican, Belizean, Honduran telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the wireline and wireless sectors and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
BMI Industry Forecast Scenario
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Kazakhstan and Central Asia Telecommunications Report Q3 2015
- West & Central Africa Telecommunications Report Q3 2015
- Philippines Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- Switzerland Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Telecommunications Report Q4 2015