Personal care appliances grew by 5% in volume in 2014, making it the second consecutive year to experience this rate of growth. With the exception of oral care appliances, which grew only marginally in 2014 in volume terms, continuing a trend that lasted four years, strong growth rates were widespread, with virtually all appliances booming. Consumers not only grew increasingly interested in looking after themselves, and ensuring that they looked attractive, they increasingly turned to personal care appliances as a means of accomplishing these goals.
Remington and Vidal Sassoon remained as the two leading brands in personal care appliances in Australia, with 19% and 16% volume share respectively. Most of the sales of the two brands are in hair care appliances, where they have widespread availability, sold through virtually all distribution channels. This widespread availability ensured that Remington and Vidal Sassoon remained as leaders of personal care appliances.
Full Report Details at
The solid growth that characterised personal care appliances at the end of the review period is expected to continue over the forecast period, with a volume CAGR of 4%. Within this solid growth, however, the relative importance of each appliance is likely to fluctuate considerably.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Australia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Australia?
* What are the major brands in Australia?
* What is the share for hair care appliances?
* Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Poland
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Turkey
- Personal Care Appliances in Spain
Report Published: "Personal Care Appliances in Australia"
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001