Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
[ClickPress, Wed Sep 23 2015] The Peruvian defense market will be driven by the threat from insurgent guerrilla organization 'the Shining Path group', border conflicts with Chile, active participation in peacekeeping missions, narco-terrorism, defense sector reforms, and modernization initiatives. Also the capital expenditure allocation is anticipated to average 13.7% of the total defense budget during 2016-2020 and procurement of defense equipment are expected to be in the areas of frigates, multi-role aircraft, submarines, and main battle tanks.
* During 2011-2015, Peruvian defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 4.03%, increasing from US$2 billion in 2011 to US$2.3 billion in 2015
* Military expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.39% during 2016-2020, to value US$3.2 billion in 2020
* The ongoing modernization, which has led to the upgrade of military equipment, along with country's efforts tackle the threats of terrorism and the increasing level of drug trafficking along with border disputes and participation in peace keeping operations is expected to drive defense expenditure over the forecast period
* Demand for equipment is mainly expected to revolve around frigates, multi-role aircraft, submarine, and main battle tank during 2016-2020
Full Report Details at
Strategic Defense Intelligence's report - Future of the Peruvian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 offers detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts from 2016-2020. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand in the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
* Porter's Five Force analysis of the defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities from 2015 to 2025
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: including an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future of the Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Portuguese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Malaysian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020