Fast Market Research recommends "Poland Defence & Security Report 2015" from Business Monitor International, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Sep 25 2015] We expect Poland to spend up to USD8.1bn on defence in 2015. This is a good increase on the USD7.8bn the country spent on defence in 2014 and reflects a trend we anticipate increasing defence expenditure up to 2019, by which time we expect the defence budget to have reached USD9.6bn.
Poland's defence expenditure is undoubtedly propelled by concerns regarding Russian strategic ambitions, in particular, the resurgence of Russia and its involvement in the Ukrainian civil war, with the country performing a corresponding modernisation and overhaul of its military. Tensions with Russia appear unlikely to dissipate in the near future, and for this reason, we expect high levels of military spending to continue for the rest of the decade.
We have given Poland an overall Security Risk Index score of 89 for Q115. On average, the country has scored an overall Security Risk Index score of 88 for the period February 2009 up to and including Q115. We believe that Poland faces a low risk from becoming involved in a major international conflict. Similarly, we do not perceive the country facing a high risk of terrorism. Moreover, Poland's susceptibility to significant criminal activity is judged by us to be low.
Full Report Details at
Poland plans to continue hosting US troops until at least 2015 as a reaction to the ongoing political situation in Ukraine. As of November 2014, an uneasy truce had been concluded between Ukraine and Russia, although skirmishes and acts of violence continue. Poland maintained a close watch on the situation in Ukraine towards the end of 2014.
The Poland Defence & Security Report features BMI Research's independent forecasts for national and international security, the defence industry, military expenditure, employment in arms production, and arms imports and exports, as well as examining industry trends and prospects, national and multinational arms producers and the regulatory environment.
BMI's Poland Defence & Security Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and regional competitive intelligence on the Polish defence and security industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent defence and security industry forecasts on Poland to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Polish defence and security market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Asia defence and security sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Asia.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
Global and Regional Political Outlooks
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Malaysia Defence & Security Report 2015
- Slovenia Defence & Security Report 2015
- France Defence & Security Report 2015
- United Kingdom Defence & Security Report 2015
- Japan Defence & Security Report 2015